Anyone else have this issue?

Donna C.
on 10/14/11 8:38 pm - Durham Region, Canada
Thank you Megan

HW/SW/CW/Orig GW/New GW   328/311/161/153/142   LOVE my RNY!!!!      

Eileen C.
on 10/13/11 9:39 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Aw Donna, so sorry to hear of your health issue, sending warm healing hugs your way  

Hopefully all will be well soon  

Glad to hear that doc is following up and you will soon be on the mend

Take care and keep us posted, you are in my prayers

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Donna C.
on 10/14/11 8:39 pm - Durham Region, Canada
Thank you Eileen

sueberman
on 10/13/11 10:32 pm
Sounds similar to what Ashleighsmom went thru and she had a twisted bowel - I hope you didn't go to the Oshawa hospital (or did you move from Durham?) They too told her it was constipation but she wasn't.  Take care and I hope it goes well foryou.
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Donna C.
on 10/14/11 8:40 pm - Durham Region, Canada
Thank You......No I went to the Belleville hospital - moved over here in Feb.  Yes they told me I was constipated as well.... and trust me - since my RNY - I never get constapated!! LOL

sam1am
on 10/13/11 10:47 pm
I'm glad you are getting looked after!  Thoughts are with you and let us know how you're doing!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Donna C.
on 10/14/11 8:40 pm - Durham Region, Canada
Thank you Sandy

Mariann M.
on 10/13/11 10:51 pm - Washago , Canada
I am suffering from something similar and it is scaring the crap out of me as well, I have been to the ER twice due to the pain and I am also very worried to eat due to the pain it causes, I have had an X ray and an Ultrasound, and now they want me to see the surgeon and have a scope in the city near me, but if you knew the crap hole that town is for health care, you would understand why I am trying to get to see my Gastric surgeon first.
I really hope they get it sorted out for you and I , cause it is really scary.

Donna C.
on 10/14/11 8:42 pm - Durham Region, Canada
Did they see anything on your XRay or Ultrasound?  Please let me know how things work out.  It is terribly scary - I know how you feel.  ((  hugs ))

Karen M.
on 10/13/11 11:21 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Scary stuff, Donna - so sorry to hear you're not well.  As others have said, please don't hesitate to get to the ER if you need to!  Take care and let us know how you're doing.  xo

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/