Received my Fusion samples.

Brenda T.
on 10/18/11 9:42 pm, edited 10/18/11 10:24 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Ok awhile ago I posted about free samples that Bariatric Fusion. com was sending me.... Well I got them and a pamplet. The chewable vits come in many different flavors but... they have calcium in them.... why would they have calcuim in them, we are suppose to take them separate.

Ok and they sent a meal replacement, haven't tasted it yet, they sent a chocolate mousse one. Here are the list of nutrition facts:
Cal - 135
Total fats - 0
Cholesterol 4mg
Sodium 45 mg 2%
Potassium 165 mg 3%
Total Carbs 7 g 2%
dietary fiber 5g 20%
sugars 1g
Protien 27g 54%

and a bunch of vit and mins including calcium... what do you think? I won't be getting the vits but what do you think of the meal replacement? It has calcium in it too?

edited because for some reason it didn't post my whole thing.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Monica M.
on 10/18/11 10:22 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
i got them the other day too, Brenda. I'm wondering if they don't have iron in them,and that's why they have the calcium. I read the pamphlet, but it didnt say. I'm giong to have to go back to the website and see. I got a vanilla meal replacement. Haven't tried it yet.

on_my_way2011
on 10/18/11 10:24 pm - Canada
Perhaps the multivitamins don't have iron, it is iron and calcium that shouldn't be taken together.  Some people take multivitamins without iron and take their iron separately.

Highest weight ~ 360, Surgery weight ~ 280, Current weight ~ 171
Referral to bariatric registry ~ April 29, 2011  SURGERY ~ September 27, 2011
My  is Gailupnorth.

Brenda T.
on 10/18/11 10:26 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
ooohhh ok, yeah it doesn't say iron is in it. I thought it was suppose to be taken separete because of the way it effected the obsortion of the other vits, but I guess that it is just because of iron.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Monica M.
on 10/18/11 10:39 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
iron and calcium have the same site of absorption, and that site likes calcium best.

Gwen Boldick
on 10/19/11 12:57 am - Canada
i checked out the site and didnt see where u come order the samples

cayleighsmom
on 10/19/11 12:10 am
RNY on 06/05/12
Thanks for the info Brenda, i"m going to check out their site ASAP
Brenda T.
on 10/19/11 1:18 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
They don't have a spot to order the samples, but email them and they will send you some.

Gwen Boldick
on 10/19/11 8:39 am - Canada
thanks brenda i did that......

Brenda T.
on 10/19/11 9:33 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
they emailed me back quickly and said they would send them.

Most Active
Recent Topics