OT: Looking for a little girl's "dress coat" in Ottawa

Sirene
on 10/26/11 5:24 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi all,

I am looking for a dress coat for my daughter. She will only wear it once.

Just thought maybe I would check to see if anyone might have one she could borrow for a day? Sz 8/10 

I (read "my honey") could pick it up Friday morning and return it Sunday. It's only to wear on Saturday as she will be standing around outside for a while.

Or...if you have one that you'd be willing to sell really cheap. I just have no energy to go rummaging around Value Village.

Thanks

Jennifer  

Sher1ock
on 10/26/11 6:11 am - Canada
I'll have a look around...if you don't get any other offers, Sally Ann is having a 1/2 price sale on all clothes Friday and I am off work so I can check it out if need be.

happypants
on 10/26/11 6:37 am - Ottawa, Canada
Jennifer just a thought. Have you coincided looking online at Usedottawa or Kijiji Ottawa? If there is nothing posted you can post an add under "request or Looking for". I'm sure you will find something this route.

Good luck!
Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

cayleighsmom
on 10/26/11 7:16 am
RNY on 06/05/12
Did you try Winners, the one ion kingston had a coat and dress set very cheap, and it matched, very cute.  Sorry i cant remeber the price, but pretty sure it was under $50.00 for the set.  Good luck, the other place is Old Navylast year i got my daughter one for half price.
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/11 7:24 am - Guelph, Canada
 can you email me.. i may have a solution...

[email protected]
sturgeon082
on 10/26/11 7:55 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
There are so many selling groups on facebook as well.

Typoqueen
on 10/26/11 9:48 am
Have you tried 3 bags full in Kanata... her stuff is great and normally well priced.  Good Luck!!

koree
on 10/26/11 9:53 am - Toronto, Canada
Not sure if there is a location in Ottawa but Urban Planet carries some really nice girls coats... bought a couple of them last year and they were under $20
Sirene
on 10/26/11 12:32 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Thanks for the options everyone

Jennifer  

Waterlillimm
on 10/26/11 10:42 pm - Perth, Canada
I seen a nice cream coloured one at Kentfield kids in Almonte.  It carries second hand clothing at good prices.  She may even just let you borrow it!  Call Erin at Kentfiled.  You can also find the site on Facebook..
Good luck
Kate

Most Active
Recent Topics