Anyone want to phone TWH for me? :)

Brenda T.
on 11/2/11 5:30 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I don't want to call them again but I am dying to find out what month they are working on for orientations.  It's been a month and a half working on July's........ pwease someone take pity on me. lol

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Monica M.
on 11/2/11 6:11 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
you give me the number, Brenda, i'll give them a call. (like tomorrow, i'm going home right now)

Brenda T.
on 11/2/11 8:29 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
oh Mon... you don't have to do that..... here's the number 1-416-603-5800 ext 2863 lol Tanks

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Monica M.
on 11/2/11 11:45 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i dont mind at all, Brenda. I'll send you a message with whatever info i get.

Brenda T.
on 11/2/11 9:34 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Thank you Mon!!!

Leslie W.
on 11/2/11 6:46 am - Cobourg, Canada
Waiting is the hardest. I do know that over the summer they did +++ orientations. Friend of mine refrerral went in in April, orientation done in August, next appointments the end of this month. If yours went in only a couple of months ago you may still have a little wait yet unfortunatly. I had 9 months from referral to orientation.

If you haven't heard by the 17th let me know as I am going on the 18th and can ask for you.
Leslie

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Brenda T.
on 11/2/11 8:31 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Hey Leslie, that would be cool even if Mon finds out for me tomorrow and update on the 17th would still be good to know. :) 
I know I'm a suck, I really do, but they have been telling me they are working on July referrals since september.  I know many people have waited way longer like yourself.  But did I tell you I'm a suck? lol
Thank you so much.

Monica M.
on 11/2/11 11:23 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
you're not a suck, Brenda, just anxious to get things moving. You might find, tho, that its kind of 'crazy making'. After my referral was sent in, and i assured myself that it went to the right place, i kind of tried to forget about it, and was pleasantly surprised to receive the package in the mail. (referral at end of march, 2010, orientation in late august, 2010)

Brenda T.
on 11/3/11 12:30 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Well with them saying that they have been working on July's referrals since Sept... I have been waiting for Aug...

Jennifer D.
on 11/2/11 12:57 pm
I hope it progresses quickly for you Brenda : )
Most Active
Recent Topics