I am home!!!

Pam B.
on 11/4/11 3:21 am
Hey everyone just thought that I would just drop in with a quick note to say everything went well and that I am home!  Yay me! I will post again soon when I am feeling up to it.
Thanks everyone for your support!
  Pam
         Referral Sent: February 2011   Surgery Date: November 2, 2011 by the fantabulous Dr. Gmora!!!    
Monica M.
on 11/4/11 3:21 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
Yay For YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited for you. Go have a nap, come back and let us know how wonderful you're doing!!!!

Moselle
on 11/4/11 3:28 am - Athens, Canada
Welcome to the bench Pam.  Nap, then walk and sip, sip, sip!  Take good care and keep us posted.
JJ_
on 11/4/11 3:46 am
Welcome home :)  All the best as you nap and heal. 

Judy
happypants
on 11/4/11 3:47 am - Ottawa, Canada

Pam!!! The bench is a better place with you sitting on it!! Welcome to the bench. Sending positive healing vibes your way. Wishing you all the best on your weight loss journey.

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Lorraine M.
on 11/4/11 3:58 am - Canada
What wonderful news Pam,

get lots of rest and I wish you the best in your recovery. Remember to get your water/liquids in.

merly6800
on 11/4/11 4:01 am - Canada
Congrats and welcome to the Bench! 
bingodiva
on 11/4/11 4:10 am - Canada
Congratulations on your surgery and glad to here you are feeling good ... I came home on Wednesday and almost feel over whelmed with the eating (protein) and drinking thing .. and i have no idea when to take all the vitamins and supplements as some cannot be taken within hours of others .  I have a thyroid pill that says to take on an empty stomach and not to take within 4 hours of a multivitamin or calcium .. There doesn;t seem to be enough hours in the day ... have no time to nap as i am always trying to eat or sip .. At the full fluid stage what do you think it more important .. getting in the fluids or the protein ... ?
JennR
on 11/4/11 8:01 am
Protein first, always protein!!

With the vitamins and medications why don't you call your local pharmacist and make an appointment for a consultation to sort out when to take what. Or call your clinic, the nutritionist could probably help you as well or if your clinic has a pharmacist so much the better.

Brenda T.
on 11/4/11 4:37 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
So happy things have gone well!! So glad to hear an update.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Most Active