Just back from a trip to the US

Megan M.
on 11/13/11 9:12 am - Canada
Just got home from a weekend in the States with my friend.  Had a wonderful time.  Have stocked up on diet Swiss Miss (I think I have 10 boxes in reserve - love it.)  My closet was starting to look a little bare for tops, so I got some really good deals at Dress Barn and CJ Banks.  Managed to eat quite well and had no problems travelling this time (tum gets a bit queasy since surgery).  Got some fabulous deals as well on the couple of major gifts I needed for Christmas.  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Am hoping that the scale moves a bit for me in the morning. 

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

pinkjellybean
on 11/13/11 9:16 am - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
We were in Niagara Falls this weekend with my ENTIRE family...we crossed over briefly but there was just no time.  I am trying with all my might to get to the USA soon for a day trip without my children. 

I did find the Swiss Miss hot chocolate with the no sugar added but it still has 14g of Carbs....does that sound right?

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

Megan M.
on 11/13/11 9:25 am - Canada
The swiss miss I buy says "diet" on the package - it has 25 calories, 0 fat, 4 carb, 1 fiber, 2 sugar, 2 protein.  There are many kinds of swiss miss - I bought the no sugar added at 60 cals for the rest of the family so they'll leave my diet one alone!  I think it's becoming my alternative to coffee which I no longer care for.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Megan M.
on 11/13/11 9:27 am - Canada
Oh, and it's pretty cheap, as well.  I bought it at WalMart for 1.89/box, then it was 1.75 at Target, and Cub Foods had it for 2 boxes for $3, so 1.50/box.

pinkjellybean
on 11/13/11 9:30 am - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
I knew I bought the wrong one!!  Grr! ....heheh....

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

Mary A.
on 11/13/11 10:25 pm
hey Megan glad you had a wonderful trip...and foudn yourself some stylish tops..isn;t shopping fun!!!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Megan M.
on 11/14/11 12:36 am - Canada
Love it!  We went to North Branch outlets and got some amazing deals.   We were very happy.  Any word on your plastics approval?

Most Active
Recent Topics