Prevacid aka lansoprazole cheaper in states!!'

mz_campbell
on 11/18/11 1:03 pm
Hey everyone so the one prescription they give us called prevacid aka lansoprazole of you don't have coverage it's $84 but.....if you go to the states you can go to wegmens or walmart and by it over the counter for $19 just thought I would let y'all know tomorrow I start optifast i planned my *last diner* tonight but I had strep throat and not feeling so hot took a few bites and done lol so much for that wish me good luck!!  
Referral to st joes-April 2011.**Orientation - May 2011.** Blood work and ECG-May 2011.**appointment with nurse and dietician Sept- 2nd2011.**psych- Sept 13th 2011.**Internist- Sept 19th 2011.**Scope- Oct 3rd 2011.Surgeon appointment Nov 8th 2011**Surgical class Nov 10th 2011**Patts  nov 18th 2011** Surgery date was Dec 5th got cancelled**new surgery date was dec 28th** early cancellation so surgery date is Dec 19th 2011 with the goegeous dr gmora <3 My angel is mrsjbutler <3                     
suebdc
on 11/18/11 6:06 pm - Kinburn, Canada
VSG on 01/26/12
Good Luck to you....you will do fine
Cherry's New
Beginning

on 11/18/11 9:04 pm - Cole Harbour, Canada
Good luck. It will be done before you know it.
sam1am
on 11/18/11 10:35 pm
 SoImany things are cheaper in the States - make your trips worth your while!

Sorry about your last dinner and your strep.  I hope you are being treated for it!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Manda M.
on 11/19/11 2:04 am
I saw that too but they are capsules. But the ones you get here dissolve under your tongue. Trust me I checked.. I'm one of the lcky ones that got to dish out $90
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

Most Active
Recent Topics