NSV sort of For women

joanne_1970
on 11/21/11 3:15 am - Harriston, Canada
Ok for years I used to go get a brazillan wax done but for the last year I have not gone due to my weight.  Was so embarrassed that I might be too heavy for the table and it made me very nervous having to get up there.
Well today I decided hey I can actually see down there so I can do it myself, after all I do my own waxing elsewhere.  Just a tip ladies just cause you can see it dosen't mean you should wax it yourself.  LMFAO  

Karen M.
on 11/21/11 3:17 am - Mississauga, Canada

I wouldn't dream of doing it myself. LOL!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 11/21/11 3:29 am
OMG!! I can't even wax my own legs!!!
Karen M.
on 11/21/11 3:29 am - Mississauga, Canada
Good gawd, me either.  Let alone the nether regions. lmao

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

look_out_world
on 11/21/11 3:30 am - Canada
No freaking way would I attempt this!!!!!    I'd probably end up in emerg and have to come up with some convoluted story about what I did!!! 

Mary A.
on 11/21/11 3:59 am
good thing that no one is in the office at the moment..because I think they would have thought I was crazy..the laughter

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

joanne_1970
on 11/21/11 4:04 am - Harriston, Canada
That ok Im still laughing and trying to picture going to work tomorrow walking like a cowboy

Brenda T.
on 11/21/11 4:14 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
"Now that there's funny, I don't care who you are" says Nadder from Cars. lol

LMAO Soooo funny, ouch though.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Peel1234
on 11/21/11 4:37 am

First of all I have to thank everyone for the true belly laugh (still a giggly belly but not for long).  Never had a waxing, something to look forward to.

Will take a kayaking trip summer 2012, freedom

sam1am
on 11/21/11 5:19 am
  Ummm, I can do it. 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics