Someone please post this reply on Kathy M's post please

Donna C.
on 11/21/11 12:36 pm - Durham Region, Canada
I apparently have hit a nerve with Kathy on her thread whining about why she should get preference over other's waiting for their WLS because she is in school and not getting preference would be inconvenient for her 

She said I was out of line for responding frankly to her post and then got all snotty when I didn't kiss her ass on it.  So I told her to block me if she didn't like it - so she did - before I could read her response ..... and then proceeded to post a new thread about me.

So here is my response to that:

HW/SW/CW/Orig GW/New GW   328/311/161/153/142   LOVE my RNY!!!!      

RubyTues
on 11/21/11 10:53 pm - Canada

Well you told her to block you and she did , so I wouldn't even bother reading and falling into that trap. 
Not everyone is going to agree with everyone's opinions. Don't waste your energy on negative drama, or having to have the last say.  Try to focus more on all the positive experiences that are overflowing on this board 

Karen M.
on 11/21/11 10:56 pm - Mississauga, Canada
Agreed - but it IS really ****ty to block someone and then start a post complaining about them.  Just sayin'.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

pinkjellybean
on 11/21/11 11:07 pm - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
On November 22, 2011 at 6:56 AM Pacific Time, Karen M. wrote:
Agreed - but it IS really ****ty to block someone and then start a post complaining about them.  Just sayin'.
I couldn't agree more with you Karen.  You took the words right out of my mouth you lovely lady you!

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

mz_campbell
on 11/21/11 11:13 pm
Hm I think maybe you should grow up a little this for forum is for support and you told her that if she doesn't want ignorant coments she shouldn't post here???? I agree you shouldn't always sugar coat it but be respectful pinkjellybean voiced her comment and was respectful. I think it should be the other way around if you want to post ignorant comments to people to make them feel like they can't post in here then maybe you shouldn't post. Everyone has challenges and struggles we come here for knowledge and support I'm sure you have don't take that from people on here
Donna C.
on 11/21/11 11:34 pm - Durham Region, Canada
Grow up??  LMAO

Go back and re-read it - I wasn't ignorant or dis-respectful to her until she was ignorant to me.  Her attitude is that she is somehow more entitled to preferential treatment because she is "in school".... big fucken deal!

There are people on this forum who have waited several years and had to eventually self-pay to get the surgery they need. 

And p.s. don't tell me what this forum is all about - I have been around alot longer than you have an am well aware. 

mz_campbell
on 11/21/11 11:49 pm
Maybe you should re-read it she said personal issues that she choose not put on the forum which is honestly none of your business and really you could be on this forum for 10 years and I could really careless maybe that's the problem go why you feel you can talk down to others I'm on here to show support and get it you should look at yourself and ask that question
Donna C.
on 11/22/11 12:16 am - Durham Region, Canada
You are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine.... that's the beauty of a public forum!  I'm not going to waste anymore time on this today - have a good one! 

mz_campbell
on 11/22/11 12:19 am
You have a great day also
Monica M.
on 11/22/11 12:39 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
and i was just saying that OH isnt as bad as it used to be, that for the most part is a wonderful, supportive place to be.

not gonna pass this message on, Donna. Let it go.

Most Active
Recent Topics