WMC Ottawa Support workshop Dec 7

Sirene
on 11/30/11 7:04 am - Ottawa, Canada

For people in Ottawa, there is a WLS support group workshop being held on December 7th at the WMC. It is called "Surviving the Holidays" and the facilitator is Jennifer, the (good) dietitian. I believe it's from 6:00-7:30pm.

If you are interested, you have to call the WMC to register.

See ya there!

Jennifer  

happypants
on 11/30/11 7:13 am - Ottawa, Canada

Jennifer is there a charge to go?

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Terry45
on 11/30/11 11:59 am

This is such good news for the city! Finally the WMC is bringing support to us ..would love to hear more about this meeting! If you have any more info it would be greatly appreciated! Where is the meeting? I love Jen she is so great at her job!

Cheers

terry45

brenda65
on 11/30/11 5:45 pm - Ottawa, Canada
i would love to go but again with no car i dont like to travel that far in the evening
January 14 2011- Orientation at WMC
July 4- Sugery

Sirene
on 11/30/11 9:03 pm, edited 11/30/11 9:04 pm - Ottawa, Canada
There is no charge. You just have to call to sign up as I believe places are limited to the size of the room. It is being held at the WMC in the back in their "classroom"

If someone needs a ride and thats the only thing stopping you, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Jennifer  

ROSIESMILE
on 11/30/11 9:51 pm
Is this for Ottawa patients only?
Is this new?

Most Active
Recent Topics