Just got S--t

maxlake
on 12/12/11 2:48 am - Canada
 Hi all, sorry I haven't been on-line too much.  Trying to stay away from puter because it is one of my downfalls.  Robin just called me and said you were all asking about me.  Thank you all so much for caring.  As of yesterday I am one quarter closer  to goal. I have lost 50 pounds and feel so great.  My breathing has inproved two fold.  Brian came in bedroom and woke me up one morning by shaking the covers and saying where are?  Your getting so skinny I can't find you.  Sure started my day off right.  Will check in every other day or so to read up on everyone.  Where do I find the receipies to try out?  Bought some little nappies thst are one half cup, they are perfect for my diet.  I don't have to measure just fill for half cup serving. Thanks all, willm keep you informed about Robin.  I am sure she will be on-line as soon as she can.  Hugs All Joyce

Monica M.
on 12/12/11 2:53 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/welcome/

Here's the link to the recipe forum.

Glad to hear you're doing well, i know what you mean about staying away from the computer, it sucks me in too, despite being on it for work all day.

My hubby lost me in the bed too, the other day.

charm64
on 12/12/11 2:54 am - Cambridge, Canada
Great to hear you are doing so well!

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Brenda T.
on 12/12/11 5:05 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
I've been wondering how you are doing. Glad to hear you are well. congrats on the weightloss.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

torytt
on 12/12/11 5:42 am
50lbs, that's wonderful Joyce!  So glad your health  is improving.
Keep up the fantastic work!
TT
Most Active
Recent Topics