Love this Forum

Brenda T.
on 1/7/12 12:31 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Whenever I search for something in the search bar on this site I come across other forums on here and they are so inactive compared to this one.

I love that people post on here all the time, it really helps my addiction to this site. lol

I appreciate all the advice and updates from peoples journeys.  And of coarse the vets.

I love that us pre surgery peeps can wine about our wait times. lol  And ask simple questions that need to be asked.

Thank you everyone for making this such a successful forum!!!!!!!!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

sam1am
on 1/7/12 1:05 am
 Brenda, you are a big part of this forum and thank you for being the sweetie that you are!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Sher1ock
on 1/7/12 1:23 am - Canada
I agree with both of you.  When I started this journey, this forum was one of several in which I was participating.  I am now content to be here where there is definitely an opportunity to both give and receive in equal measure and a good balance between offering empathy and requiring emotional integrity and honesty.

I learn something here every day - about other people and myself.  I am grateful for that opportunity.

aprilbennett1965
on 1/7/12 2:21 am - Canada
I will definitely second that Brenda! I luv luv luv this site and the people that have come into my life because of it. The journey thus far has definitely been better because of all of you and I so look forward to travelling on here.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

pedlsanCAN
on 1/7/12 2:26 am - Meaford, Canada
RNY on 09/04/12
I love this site too.  I lurk everyday and I think it's the main reason I've been successful thus far.  As for being pre-op and complaining about wait times, I'm BEYOND complaining.  I think it's heading for depression! :)  I'm in Guelph and we seem to move at a snail's pace.  I was there in early December and they said I could expect to hear from them in April!!! :(  In the meantime, thanks to everyone here, I'm holding on!!  Appreciate your help.
Sandy P.

Karen W.
on 1/7/12 2:32 am - Canada
Funny, Brenda, I was thinking about posting an "I love this forum" thread!  I've been thinking about how badly I need the experience of others on the same journey and how, now that I have a *little* bit of time out, I sometimes have something to offer in the way of feedback.  This forum fills a great need of mine to feel supported in this choice and lifestyle, and to be accountable for my food-related behaviour.  I'm very grateful to those who started it and those who post here on a regular basis!

RNY April 11, 2011       

Dianadcr
on 1/7/12 2:33 am - Canada
Count me in. After checking my mail it's the next thing I go to and read all the posts!
PaulaToronto
on 1/7/12 3:18 am - Toronto, Canada
I've been around for more than 5 years and talk about slow - you should have seen this place 3 or 4 years ago! However, the people have always been great and supportive and we seem to avoid a lot of the drama that goes on on other forums.  It is a great forum and the people are why! 

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

JJ_
on 1/7/12 3:20 am
Thanks to you too Brenda.  You are also an integral part of the success we all experience here.

Judy
Peel1234
on 1/7/12 6:50 am
I too love this forum the people are amazing.  There are so many faces that make it fabulous.  I am grateful to all of you.  Diane

Will take a kayaking trip summer 2012, freedom

Most Active
Recent Topics