Need the DS Update

DS Facts
on 1/8/12 3:43 am
Thanks all, it's all updated. Let me know if you spot any errors. 

http://www.dsfacts.com/Duodenal-Switch-in-Ontario.html

Thanks,
B.
birdiegirl
on 1/8/12 6:18 am

Just as a point of interest.....I could have had any of the 4 surgeries back in 2009...band/VSG/RNY and DS

I didnt publicize it often because there were so many surgery wars back in the "old days"

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/12 6:24 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Barb, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Anvari already doing DS back then?  I know we never see his name as doing them in Ontario but I kinda remember that he did them elsewhere?
birdiegirl
on 1/8/12 6:28 am

Yes....I smiled at the thought that Anvari was taking lessons!!

O.T - how is the no wine going???

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/12 7:41 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I wondered as well as I was sure you had posted before he has done them.  LOL

No wine is going great.  We were at our friends today that we often do wine tasting with and as soon as we walked in the door, he was like so which red do you want and I said none thanks, I gave it up so coffee would be great.  He started laughing at the thought of me giving up red wine but he realized I wasn't kidding so made me a cup of Black Tiger coffee in his Keurig and it was delish for anyone that drinks full leaded extra bold coffee.
birdiegirl
on 1/8/12 8:36 am

Good for you re the wine......

I am in the middle of year end....and then off to Florida for holidays....so I know there is no point in giving up wine or champagne for awhile!! lol

Lisa P.
on 1/21/12 8:20 pm - Cambridge, Canada
I haven't signed on here in forever, but it was fantastic to come here and see this post! I'm so glad that OHIP is finally opening their minds!

Lisa

HW-340 SW-316 CW-149 GW-150      I LOVE MY DS

Most Active
Recent Topics