Doctor's number

alexforest
on 1/10/12 10:59 pm - Canada
Does anyong have Dr. Cyriac's number near by,, i can't friggin find it anywhere, i know i can call the hospital but thought if someone had it close i would try this route first.

Thanks!

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 1:06 am - Canada

Jamie Cyriac MD
Prince Arthur Medical Clinic
64 Prince Arthur Avenue
Toronto, Ontario MSR IB4
(800) 984-4277

http://www.yourbariatricsurgeryguide.com/weight-loss-surgeons/slimband-toronto.htm

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 1:13 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
That's his phone number and address for his banding clinic not for his OHIP covered office.
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 1:31 am - Canada
Maybe he wanted the number for the banding clinic.

Regardless now he has two ways to contact him huh?
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 1:34 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Actually it's a SHE and she said she was going to TEGH just a few days ago so she definitely doesn't want his private banding clinic.

No need to get your shorts in a knot now Shawn!
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 1:55 am - Canada
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 1:57 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Shawn are you going to start your attack on me again under this ID.   You tried your best with your E5150 now didn't you.  LOL

Pointless to give someone a private clinic number that a surgeon works at only a few days per month but you go for it big boy.
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 2:11 am - Canada
What does it matter if the dr works a few days a month. ITS A CONTACT NUMBER and this member asked for a contact number. If this Dr works a few days a month then great...the receptionist could have led Alex in the right direction.

Apparently you are right here I am wrong....lets just go with that OK? Holy Christ  LOL
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 1:56 am - Canada
My shorts arent in a knot missy. Its all about how YOU read it.

He/she asked for a way to contact someone. Regardless of the location it is still a contact number.
(deactivated member)
on 1/11/12 1:15 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Dr. Jamie Cyriac, BSc, MD, FRCSC, FACS                
Toronto East General Hospital
825 Coxwell Avenue
East York, ON
M4C 5M5

Tel: 416 461-5155
Fax: 416 461-5118
Email: [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics