cheap (but decent) places to stay near TWH?

mamax5
on 1/22/12 2:01 am
Hi all,

Havent been online much since the new job and the kids keep me uber busy... i barely have time for myself.. lol..
(cant wait til hockey season is over)..

Anyways.. my next appointment at TWH is Feb 9... early morning, so hubby and i are gonna drive down the night before..

Any suggestions for cheap places near by? cheap, but clean...

daniellewilson_120
on 1/22/12 2:08 am - Canada
try the donvally hotel close to 401 and not that far to drive into toronto my mom and dad stayed there will i was in hospital
Tammy G.
on 1/22/12 2:15 am - London, Canada
RNY on 01/25/12
 I've hear the super 8 motel/hotel is nice and clean and close, my surgery is at TEGH otherwise I would have stayed there.  It's been recommended a couple of times to me.  Be sure to ask for hospital rates as well.  Most hotels have them.

Tammy 

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/12 2:29 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
Super 8 Chinatown is very close.  Have stayed there many times when going to Mt. Sinai and TWH is even closer.  I believe the hospital rate for 2 people is $79 plus tax and that includes breakfast(nothing fancy but okay for breakie)  They usually ask for proof of medical appointment so if you have a letter stating the date or you could have someone from TWH fax them.

www.super8toronto.com/
PatXYZ
on 1/22/12 6:13 am
The Delta Chelsea is also quite close, just a few blocks.
gigglesAlot
on 1/22/12 6:52 am
Tracey recommended the Super 8 to me and we haven't been disappointed.  I have used it many times and they are consist about their service and the cleanliness.  Parking can be tricky at first as you can miss the sign for the underground parking.  But once you find it, it's usually easy to find a parking spot and the cost is reasonable.  We always park and walk to TWH. . . . it isn't far and saves the hassle.

Good Luck
Barb
Out of HEARTACHE . . . . comes JOY!!!    
Referring Weight - 256lbs
Dietician Weight In - 253lbs
Starting Optifast Weight - 250lbs
Surgery Day Weight - 240lbs
Current Weight - 171 lbs

My Angel with Wings. . . and My Earth Angel . . . .is Sandi, who's. . . . . .going2Bthin!! 
Most Active
Recent Topics