Superbowl Sunday!!!

alexforest
on 2/4/12 10:17 pm - Canada
well it's finally here, this day in my house is as big as Christmas, not because of me but because of my hubby and his friends, there will be lots of food and people here tonight, i resisted chinese food last night and i know i will get through tonight, i will have my 1/4 chili but this year it will be made with ground turkey and chick peas in it for protein, the friends will just have to suck it up!!! it's lean lean lean for this superbowl, except of course for the chicken wings and finger foods, this year i'll let them all put the weight on because it's coming off me ,, yippee..anyways.. HAPPY SUPERBOWL SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/12 10:40 pm - Canada
Im not a Superbowl fan but always LOVED the food! I'm such a wing fanatic and Wild Wing just opened up near my house! This year...not eating the crap. I'm making stuffed chicken thighs wrapped in procuitto - that's gonna be my meal for the week.

Enjoy the Superbowl. I'll bet you won't even miss the food. So early out food didn't appeal to me. Even now there are few foods that really get me excited anymore.
jdance
on 2/5/12 5:12 pm - Canada
well how was it?

i had 20 people here, chili, meatballs, wings, sushi, vegi tray and fruit tray. Not too bad.
I had 2 meatballs, 3 drummies and lots of vegis oh and fruit. All things considered, i didn't do too bad. And no booze either.

And the Giants Won, Win Win situation

alexforest
on 2/5/12 10:13 pm - Canada
i did really well,,, with all the food here i only had 2 tbls of salsa and a couple of crackers, i am so proud of myself,,, the wings were friggin awesome looking, so was everything else... but i made it through, thats probably my first big test and i think i passed, not only that,,,, i was constipated for almost two weeks and i think the salsa help,,, because me not constipated anymore,,, lol
jdance
on 2/5/12 10:40 pm - Canada
good for you.

Most Active
Recent Topics