Im not happy at all....

sweetvania
on 2/6/12 9:19 am - mississauga, Canada
hey girl you are doing so well and a stall is normal and oh yes it is so frustrating i have been in one since january 1 and this morning it finally broke so it will happen just continue following the rules, get ur protein in and up your excersise and that should help all the encouragement i can give you is trust me it will happen big hugs out to you xxoo
RNY 07/05/11 dr klein!!! love it soo happy xxoo!!
denise_norman
on 2/6/12 9:55 am - Canada
RNY on 02/29/12
Haven't had my surgery yet, but I am sure I will be there too at some point. Keep up the amazing work. 76lbs is alot to be proud of

Referal: March 2011                   Orientation: TWH July 21,20
11           Nurse Practitioner:Sept. 6,2011
Sleep Clinic Test: Sept. 11,2011 Sleep Clinic Result:
Sept. 27, 2011   Social Worker: Oct.. 19, 2011   
Nutrition Class: Nov.1,2011        Diabetis Assessment: Nov. 01, 2011  Dietitian: Dec. 02, 2011 
Psychologist: Dec. 06, 2011       Surgeon Meeting: Jan. 21, 2012        RYN Surgery Date: Feb. 29, 2012

laura S.
on 2/6/12 11:26 am - London, Canada
It seems like a lot of us got stuck around Christmas.  Can't speak for anyone else, but I know I let a lot of the old bad habits creep back in.  Not nearly to the same degree, but enough carbs got in that I got stuck.  Also had a hard time convincing myself to get back to my new exercise regime.  Once I started eating properly and exercising again, the scale started moving.. thank God!  LOL 

I was stuck from Boxing Day until this week, so that is about 6 weeks.  Don't let it get to you, just try changing things up a bit and making sure your staying on track.  You will start losing again.

All the best,

Laura