Onderland at long last!!!!!

smiley_k
on 2/13/12 3:15 am
 Congratulations! That's really exciting! Keep up the good work!
Katie  ♥     

CdnGal
on 2/13/12 5:21 am - Canada
 This journey really has to be the hardest thing that I have ever gone through for sure.  I have been in the world's largest stall for a long long time, and I am losing sooooooo slowly!   I have a feeling that I will be one of those people that keep losing after 1 year bc my body just loves the fat and won't give up a friggin ounce without a fight- seriously!!!! I am losing it very very slowly in comparison to other people which is really difficult for me, but oh well at least I now now!

Heathergetbetter
on 2/13/12 5:25 am - Trenton, ON, Canada
RNY on 05/02/12

You're focused on a great thing...you may be losing slowly... but it IS coming off.
Good for you.
Fantastic

Dr Ref: Sept 9th '10, Dr. Follow up (file lost in bulk transfer) Aug '11Pre-surg Asmt Ottawa: Dec 9th '11File Transf to HRH -another bulk transf Bypass class: Feb 2 '12 Surgeon Consult: Feb 8 '12    Dietician: Feb 8 '12   Soc Wrkr: Feb 8 '12 Nurse: Feb 8 '12 Internist: Mar 9 '12  Surgeon: Apr 4 '12 Opti:Apr 18 '12 SURGERY: May 2 '12    
PaulaToronto
on 2/13/12 6:19 am - Toronto, Canada
Congrats!

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

sam1am
on 2/13/12 8:37 am
 Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Moselle
on 2/13/12 10:12 am - Athens, Canada
 Congratulations Jo!  Keep up the good work girl; if you stick with the program it will eventually come off.  All the best.  Muriel
aprilbennett1965
on 2/13/12 10:40 am - Canada
A huge congrats!!!! Keep up the great work.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Most Active
Recent Topics