Laughing Cow (Light)

Mary A.
on 2/21/12 12:25 am
does anyone know if this product is available in the Toronto area??

I will be in Toronto during March break and then heading to Ottawa and would like to re-stock my supply of this light product

Thanks very much

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

joanne_1970
on 2/21/12 12:30 am - Harriston, Canada
I live in a small town and my grocery store carries it.  I thought they all did.

Mary A.
on 2/21/12 12:32 am
sorry I should have been more specific I am looking for heh flavoured ones (Creamy Swiss) primarily

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary

alexforest
on 2/21/12 12:37 am - Canada
try walmart thats where i got mine on the weekend, there was a couple different flavors there,
Mary A.
on 2/21/12 1:07 am
On February 21, 2012 at 8:37 AM Pacific Time, alexforest wrote:
try walmart thats where i got mine on the weekend, there was a couple different flavors there,
thanks very much I wil see what the Walmart in Thunder Bay has available~!!

Mary

Most Active
Recent Topics