Helps to read instructions

Mary A.
on 2/21/12 12:15 am
I just bought and ate part of a protein bar I have NEVER had before (looking for something different) than my usual

it was a Baked Bar from Weider (Cinnamon Bun) flavour...20g protein 240 calories and 11 g sugar.

I threw 1/2 of it in the trash becaus eit tasted like a block of nothing...after I threw it in the garbage I looked at the wrapper and it said to microwave for 10 seconds.

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Megan M.
on 2/21/12 12:55 am - Canada
Does the 10-second rule for dropped food apply?  LOL!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Mary A.
on 2/21/12 1:01 am
On February 21, 2012 at 8:55 AM Pacific Time, Megan M. wrote:
Does the 10-second rule for dropped food apply?  LOL!
trust me it wasn't worth it~!!! 

+ it's the work garbage can....ewwww

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary

Monica M.
on 2/21/12 3:45 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
ewwwwwwwww those work garbage cans can be nastay

Mary A.
on 2/22/12 12:59 am
well IMO that's STILL where that Weider Bakd protein bar belonged..I doubt putting it in the microwave would have made it taste any better...I will stick with my regular protein bars from now on!

Mary

Most Active
Recent Topics