OT my husband doesn't believe in Costco...

Brenda T.
on 3/2/12 6:05 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
He doesn't think we can get our money's worth to join.....  What do you guys think?

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

AllaP
on 3/2/12 6:12 am - Vaughan, Canada
 The Premium Shakes worth the membership.

Alla.

Dianadcr
on 3/2/12 6:23 am - Canada
I agree. The premier shakes are the best. I couldn't stomach carnation or boost. Also, their Meds are less expensive. There was a difference of $8 just in Materna. Is there anyone you know who you could go with and see for yourself. It's a shame we're not closer. However, personally speaking I find it worthwhile.
  Diana

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/12 6:49 am, edited 3/1/12 6:49 pm - Guelph, Canada
you could get a one time membership and take the prices from say shoppers drug mart or walmart and price shop and it wont cost you a dime... with the one day membership you can make a purchase that day too
Karen W.
on 3/2/12 7:30 am - Canada
Gee, from the title of your post I thought you meant that he didn't believe in Costco, you know, the way some people don't believe in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy.... 

RNY April 11, 2011       

Brenda T.
on 3/2/12 8:33 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
LMAO

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Joy D.
on 3/2/12 7:35 am - Hamilton, Canada
 at 65. for a membership .. hell ya .. i;m always shopping there i buy the shakes, turkey bacon,eggs,bulk chicken n bag em laundry needs, a roots swim suit for 22 bucks .. ummm ya i Will shop there any day ... there's so much stuff its over whelming for first timers ...lol

gd luck n happy shopping, oh n don't forget the samples yumm yummm Lunch for me haha 

Joy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Free Disney Tickers

brenda_mcconnell
on 3/2/12 7:55 am - Oshawa , Canada
RNY on 04/18/12
Brenda, I have a costco membership and I live in Oshawa.
If you ever want to go let me know. I would be glad to go shopping with you.

Brenda M.
Brenda T.
on 3/2/12 8:34 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
oooooo that sounds nice, I might take you up on that.  Thank you.

ern1975
on 3/2/12 8:03 am - Brampton, Canada
So worth it! I renewed my old membership and I love it. The protein shakes are the best. They are the only ones I can stomach and they have 30 grams of protein per shake. Plus tons of other stuff you can buy there for yourself and the whole family.
Ernestine   

Most Active
Recent Topics