No weighing for March

Penny85
on 3/9/12 5:23 am - Guelph, Canada
 I cannot remember who it was who suggested not weighing in March, but I quickly jumped on the idea and decided to go along with it too.  It has only been 9 days, but I am regretting it!  I really want to know what my weight is.  I was so close to breaking into the 230s and I haven't been that weight in.... a long time!  

Even though it's killing me, I am going to try and fight the urge as long as I can.
I hope everyone else is doing well so far this month (and always, of course!)

Pre-opti-  289 lbs    Surgery-  283.8 lbs    Current-  209 lbs    Surgeons Goal-  180    My Goal-  150 lbs

Referral sent - June 2010          Surgery date - December 14, 2011       Referral to surgery - 18 months

(deactivated member)
on 3/9/12 6:22 am - Canada
That was me I'm not stressed so far about the scale!
Marls
on 3/9/12 7:21 am - Canada
Hey Penny,
You can do it!!! It is alreay the 9th. Imagine your surprise when you do step on that scale!..

Good luck and keep on doing what you are doing!
Manda M.
on 3/9/12 9:13 am
Ya I lasted about 3 days! I totally could not look and I am very pleased with my results. I'm working on a personal goal for my Birthday and I needed to know how I was doing.
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

Monica M.
on 3/9/12 8:22 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
i hid mine in the closet, when i decided to step off for a bit, ahve you hid it, or is it still in plain sight? Maybe try putting it in your husband's car or something, out of sight, out of mind.