Five day pouch test question

babybuggie
on 5/21/12 7:10 am - Canada
 This one is for the group that recently did the five day pouch test.  Im on day one right now and just wondering if you guys found it helpful.  I wasnt really craving carbs but I was finding I didnt have the same tightness anymore and it took more food to make me feel full.  I was also stuck in a weight loss stall.  Can any of you tell me if the FDP test helped?  Thanks

Toni

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/12 8:04 am
I rarely had the "tight" feeling, I certainly could not guage my food intake by it, I had to really control my portions. Right now I don't know if I would get the tight feeling yet because I am measuring such small amounts instead of waiting for that tight feeling.

I was on a stall and I have lost and am continuing to lose since Friday, the end of the 5DPT.

good luck
happypants
on 5/21/12 8:22 am - Ottawa, Canada
I found it helpful. Its made me refocus and now am happy to say I'm back on track. I never had that "tight" feeling either. I think at the end of the day what really helps me is to measure my food portions. I had gotten away from doing this for a while but am back at it.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

ibed
on 5/21/12 9:20 am
for me it was to curb some carbs and to get back to basics.  i alway mesure my foods but found i was leaning away from eating lots of proteins (although always eating enough protein.)  i was also in a slowdown/stall so that helped with a 4lbs drop.  however, this weekend has been really hard to stay on program due to busy long weekend fun but i plan on getting back to basics again tomorrow.  enjoy the 5dpt, take from the experience what you need - i think everyone is a bit different with what it does for them.

debi.,
Joyce J.
on 5/22/12 1:28 am - Scarborough, Canada
Hi Toni

It does to help you curb cravings for carbs and sweets and helps you get back on track
It will not tighten your pouch.
For me it makes me realize what I am eating that I shouldn't as well as curbing those cravings.

I hope it goes well for you
Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Most Active
Recent Topics