Surgery Booking at TEH?????

Heidi S.
on 5/28/12 5:58 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
I'm going through TWH for everything but the surgery that is going to be at TEH with Dr Aarts, does anyone have any idea as to what month TEH is booking into now? U have my surgeon appointment June 22 and I just wanted to get some idea. I'm going even more insane with the wait now that it's getting so close.

Thanks,
Heidi

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Surgery Aug. 29, 2012 with the Wonderful Dr. Aarts at TEGH

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Leanne1
on 5/28/12 6:00 am - Newmarket, Canada
It all goes thru the same center... TWH, they will get a booking time. You likely may get something in late aug or sept... maybe.
Heidi S.
on 5/28/12 6:01 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 Oh thanks Leanne I din't know how it worked. Now I understand it a little bit more.

Sometimes you just put one foot in front of the other, even if you don't know where you're going. 

Leanne1
on 5/28/12 6:03 am - Newmarket, Canada
Dr Aartz's secretary will call you likely with your pre-op and everything as well. But TWH should know all the info needed
Heidi S.
on 5/28/12 6:06 am - Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
 Thank you again Leanne

Leafsfan1982
on 5/28/12 9:15 am - Canada
hey

was wondering why u said late aug or sept??really that long...my surgeon apt is on june 8th...so i be looking at the same time frame???grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Leanne1
on 5/28/12 9:24 am, edited 5/27/12 9:24 pm - Newmarket, Canada
It could be... I'm just guesstimating. Usually about 6 or so weeks later... It just depends on what is going on at the hospitals.

1) it IS summer and the doctor may take some time off (mine decided to go away for a month during the summer)
2) Emergency surgeries ALWAYS come first, which means we could be bumped and rescheduled.
(just for 2 examples)

When I was going thru the process, I had my surgeon's appt June11 .. they didn't book me until OCT 6th. I was upset but I knew I had to wait my turn. I got a call a week later with a cancellation for a surgery date and it was moved to sept 14th

What center are you going thru?

Leafsfan1982
on 5/28/12 10:11 pm - Canada
hey,

well i`m seeing the surgeon june 8th...at the TWH..so far...not sure where surgery is tho
Leanne1
on 5/28/12 10:25 pm - Newmarket, Canada
I also went thru TWH ;) I had Dr. Cyriac- thru TEGH...

:)
Leafsfan1982
on 5/28/12 11:05 pm - Canada
hey...

oh ok...i just wish they could tell us alittle more info on the phone.Like is this our last apt before surgery?When are they booking into what month now...stuff like that..grrrrr..lol
Most Active
Recent Topics