Beverages

Bonnie ABC
on 7/26/12 3:15 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
 Oh I agree about the stretching with pop, should have clarified.. the issue with pop is mental, and of course leaches calcium out of us, which isn't much help.   But pop... well think for a moment.  What did you eat when you drank pop?   Mcdonalds, pizza, kfc, chips.    It will take you down a road that you really need to think about.   I have been off it for over 4 years now, and I certainly don't need help falling off any wagon, so things I can avoid, I sure do. 

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
Diminishing Dawn
on 7/26/12 9:36 am - Windsor, Canada
Yep, the ole slippery slope.  Pop goes hand in hand with a lot of crap.  Not to mention the bloat of pop.  Seriously, keep it out as long as you can...

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Patti K.
on 7/26/12 1:21 am - Kingston On, Canada
Cheryl....I drink water/crystal lite, and black coffe....although yesterday which is a rare day I had 2 "special" drinks from McD's with skim milk and sugar free vanilla syrup....and coffee!!  yumm!!  Sometimes a black tea.  Or in the winter I will make up a recipe for NSA hot chocolate....Patti K.

Most Active
Recent Topics