need to find me an american contact person..lol

mamax5
on 7/29/12 7:41 am
ARGHH..

I want to order things online, but some things are only available in the states.. grrrrr..

Anyone wanna share thier american contacts?? lmao
I'm looking at buying a Blender bottle (3 possibly 4) and i wanted to order some vanilla protein shakes (but dont want to pay that crazy shipping fee, when i know it can be sent cheaper)..

sigh...

Ps... i'm still looking for an angel.. i have surgery booked for sept 21.
Diminishing Dawn
on 7/29/12 7:46 am - Windsor, Canada

Just curious. Can't you find blender bottles here and protein shakes? there are a million to choose from? Curious as to why USA only? Is it a specific brand?

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

mamax5
on 7/29/12 10:22 am

I want the Blender Sport mixer bottle, which so far, is only available in the states..
:( 

as for protein shakes.. i love the premier shakes and i buy the chocolate at costco, but i see online they have strawberry and vanilla.. i would love some vanilla but the shipping is ridiculous..

Sigh..

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/12 9:07 am - Guelph, Canada
 I just use a USA shipping address and take advantage of the free shipping but I am also two hours from the border so it's a Sunday drive for me to get my order
PWA93
on 7/29/12 9:37 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
 If you are close to Niagara Falls, NY border crossing just sign up for a US address at www.usaddressinc.com

It's free to sign up and the cost of having packages shipped there is very cheap.  You can then take advantage of free US shipping.  I have one but live in KW so less than 2 hour drive to pick-up my packages.

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/12 9:47 am - Guelph, Canada
i use kinek its $5 per package and they email me when it gets there and will hold it for 30 days

what does usadressinc charge? 
PWA93
on 7/29/12 10:06 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
 $5 per package under a certain weight then it goes up.  You get one week free storage then I think it is $2 per week.  I usually just order when I plan to be there anyway.

I am going to check yours out too... might be better.
GD6
on 7/30/12 3:31 am, edited 7/30/12 3:34 am - Hamilton, Canada
I use http://www.cbiusa.com/ , they are inexpensive and they don't charge a holding fee. I prefer their location to some of the others that are available in Niagara Falls, as I will ONLY cross at the Rainbow bridge and this place is 5 minutes up the road from there on my way to the outlet mall or the highway.

Yasmeen  (aka thread killer!)  

5'6.5" - HW 239.4 / SW 226.8 (Feb 5, 2010) / GW 120 (Jan 6, 2011) / LW 116.8 

TBIYTC
on 7/30/12 1:23 pm - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Very useful information!!!  I had no idea!!!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

Most Active
Recent Topics