Phone call?

RYMEBE73
on 8/23/12 6:30 pm - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
 Came home to a message from Maria (a nurse at the bariatric clinic in Guelph). To call her cause she has some questions?....  Should I be concerned?  I haven't had my orientation yet... Yikes

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

coppertop84
on 8/23/12 6:36 pm - Canada
 Don't be concerned. Sometimes they are just missing info that your dr didn't include or something. If she's calling you thats probably a good sign that your getting close to orientation :)

RYMEBE73
on 8/23/12 6:40 pm - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
 Oh okay, I left a message back giving her my cell # as that is the better # to reach me at...

Getting a little excited....   

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

Kim O.
on 8/23/12 9:10 pm - Windsor, Canada
It's always good to call back. I missed a call from Guelph today, and when I called back, I found out they wanted to move my surgery up by 3 weeks Try calling them tomorrow. Don't wait for them to call you! If I hadn't called back, my surgery would still be at the end of September.
referred:  Jan 2011   rec'd letter from WRH:  June 6, 2011   orientation:  July 14, 2011           SurgEd:  July 5/12     Meet the Surg.  Aug 9/12     Surgery Sept 7/12

Most Active
Recent Topics