changing ticker

RYMEBE73
on 9/28/12 4:51 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
is there somewhere to go on OH to show you how to edit your ticker?  I want to only have the one as opposed to the two tickers and add more appts info...any advice/help would be greatly appreciated!

TGIF!

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

RYMEBE73
on 9/28/12 5:04 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
Never mind...looks like I was able to figure it out on my own...yep, brain is still functioning normal!! LOL

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

mermaidz
on 9/28/12 5:49 am - Brampton, Canada
 wanna tell me how? please? lol

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

RYMEBE73
on 9/28/12 6:26 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
I went into my profile, then there's a heading saying "Customize Profile", click on it, then hit the Message Board tab, this brings up the ticker information, you can edit it in the Signature: section, click save when done that's located at the bottom, then hit refresh to make sure the changes did occur.

That's all I did.

mermaidz
on 9/28/12 7:29 am - Brampton, Canada
Thank you!

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

RYMEBE73
on 9/29/12 12:18 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
 NP

Most Active
Recent Topics