Sugar free Products where to purchase

crstalww
on 10/4/12 11:16 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 11/06/12
Sugar free products . Where can I get great syrups jams and popcicles . Any others items that are good ?

Orientation: July 23 2012       Dr Sullivan : August 16, 2012 Dietician, SW, RN, Sept 26, 2012    Dr Sullivan Oct 17, 2012 and pick up Optifast   PATTS: October 24, 2012         Surgery: November 6, 2012. Starting weight 277 surgery weight 268

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/12 11:20 am - Guelph, Canada
 I buy my s/f jam at Walmart and food basics

Torani syrup, second cup..home sense... And the USA

Popsicles... Walmart and metro 
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/12 11:57 am - Oshawa, ON, Canada
VSG on 01/28/13
You'll find lots of things in regular grocery store, Walmart, and the diabetic section at your drug store. Another option is The Low Carb Grocery Store www.thelowcarbgrocery.com/storelocator.php
Kathleen11
on 10/4/12 1:43 pm - Burlington, Canada
 Fortunes now has the sugar free syrups near the coffee bar where the prepared foods are.  I've also found them at winners and home sense.  ECS coffee by far has the best selection of sugar free syrups.  There is one in ancaster and one in Burlington.  I heard they are opening one in Kitchener.

you can get sugar free jam at the grocery store - smuckers is the brand I buy
Kim O.
on 10/4/12 2:12 pm - Windsor, Canada
I have scoured Zehrs, Freshco and Metro, and Metro has the best selection of the three. I've found fruit ****tail, pears, peaches, yogurt, jam, ice cream, jello, pudding etc all at Metro that I couldn't find anywhere else.
referred:  Jan 2011   rec'd letter from WRH:  June 6, 2011   orientation:  July 14, 2011           SurgEd:  July 5/12     Meet the Surg.  Aug 9/12     Surgery Sept 7/12

Monica M.
on 10/4/12 7:09 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
in Canada, they're labeled as no sugar added, they'd be labeled sugar free in the states.

Silverlake1975
on 10/4/12 10:21 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/19/12
 I'm in Ottawa and I purchased my sugar free syrups at Farm Boy.  They had them all near the coffee etc...Sometimes I had to sort through as the sugar free ones were mixed in with the regular, full sugar ones, but they always seemed to have the Vanilla and the Hazelnut.  Both were good.
(Torani was the brand...hope I spelled that right!).  
Silverlake1975
on 10/4/12 10:23 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/19/12
Also, I found sugar free popsicle and freezies at the Metro near where I live...so Metro carries them and I would assume most grocery stores would.  Walmart has them too I believe.
Catw
on 10/4/12 11:27 pm - Arnprior, Canada

Just a note on freezies.  If you see them now and want them later, it would be better getting them now.

Found this out when my boys were in day care.  If they got a boo boo, they would get a freezie.  Hard to find freezies in February to have on hand for those boo boos that magically came up.

Cathy

ShallowGirl
on 10/4/12 11:57 pm, edited 10/5/12 12:05 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12
Speaking of Metro, three of them in Richmond Hill /Vaughan have closed, anyone know if something's happening?

Someone said they found SF syrups at Winners, but I have never found them at my local Winners.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Most Active
Recent Topics