hello again :)

Kerigan
on 10/27/12 12:55 am

lol yes, I was still losing weight, but I think I've lost enough! My surgeon says I'm underweight now, and wants me to regain some weight, which I don't want to do. So I've been maintaining the weight that I'm at for the last month.. haven't lost or gained anything. I'm not eating much more than I did before, but I do find that I am able to have a bit more food at once than I have been, and not gain any weight. I don't want to pu**** right now, so I'm still hesitant to have too much.. I'm happy with where I am at the moment :)

Nathalie_Can
on 10/26/12 2:42 pm
You don't need to apologize...
Happy to see you here and on pics, oh la la...lol...you look amazing!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Kerigan
on 10/27/12 12:55 am

thank you Nathalie!!

starry957
on 10/26/12 3:12 pm

You look great!

January 8th, 2013 - VSG with Dr Paul Sullivan (St Joe's Toronto)

Kerigan
on 10/27/12 12:56 am

Thank you!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/12 7:54 pm - Straford, Canada

What Nathelie said!  Isn't she a sweetheart?!  Folks come, folks go, no biggie!  We need each other more at times than other, so its expected when folks get busy or have problems with being here!  Welcome back! 

Sorry you have not felt well.  You look fabulous!  Does your anxiety over ride your feeling better from the weight loss?  Your pics of your progress really are inspiring!  Congrats on that!  Hope you and hubbie get to be together really soon!  kiss

Kerigan
on 10/27/12 1:01 am

yes Ian, Nathalie is a sweetheart! And thanks for the welcome back :) It makes me happy to know that my progress pictures are inspiring :) gives my confidence a bit more of a boost! 

The anxiety that I'm having doesn't have much to do with the weight loss (I don't think anyway). The last month and a half have been really tough emotionally from being so sick, and I think my body and mind just had enough.. The anxiety is getting better, but for some reason, odd things trigger it, like being on the laptop.. 

2 days and 5 hours until my husband and I are together again!

happypants
on 10/26/12 10:59 pm - Ottawa, Canada

Keri welcome back!!! You look fantastic. Congrats on all your success to far :-)

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Kerigan
on 10/27/12 1:01 am

Thanks so much Ann!!

ShallowGirl
on 10/26/12 11:06 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

Wow !  What a difference.  Sorry about the anxiety.  I notice your goal weight is reached.  Are you having any issues transitioning to maintenance?  Do share !  I love tales from the road.  

I showed my friend your pictures. It is unbelievable.  This surgery (as a tool) and personal commitment to change can have amazing results.  

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Most Active
Recent Topics