Plumbing issues and no I do not need a plumber LOL

TB0829
on 11/9/12 7:37 am

Ok, hopefully men won't read this , but I need to ask.... I am 10 weeks post opp and Aunt Flo has not visited once????? Has anyone else gone through this,, also think I am dating myself with the Aunt Flo reference. LOL

(deactivated member)
on 11/9/12 8:21 am - Guelph, Canada

It can happen sometimes Aunt Flo and uncle TOM can be irregular post op 

ShallowGirl
on 11/9/12 12:12 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

If you are not taking IRON with your multivitamin you may want to start.  

Anyway, stress (such as surgery) can interrupt the regularity of your cycle.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

PatXYZ
on 11/10/12 7:33 am

Iron should be taken separate from the multivitamin, not with it, as the calcium in the multivitamin will block the absorption of the iron.

I had OHIP approved Duodenal Switch surgery with Dr. Dennis Hong at St. Joseph's Hamilton on March 7th, 2012. Want more information on the DS in Ontario? Send me a private message!
TB0829
on 11/9/12 1:39 pm

Thank you, I will get some Iron pills tomorrow.

:)

debralight
on 11/9/12 10:51 pm - Canada

Unless they've been recommeneded your centre (the iron pills) or other healthcare professional who is involved in your medical care I'd not be adding iron supplementation.

Sometimes the best support  you can get isn't all purple puddles and pink rainbows.

JJ_
on 11/9/12 7:48 pm

it sounds like your hormones are out of whack with the weight loss.  It is perfectly normal....unless you are pregnant??  Some folks become very FERTILE :)  LOL

Judy

TB0829
on 11/9/12 8:37 pm

Bite your tongue Judy!! LOL...no chance of that anyway LMAO....

JJ_
on 11/9/12 8:56 pm

LOL, no chance of that anyways for me either! (tubiligation) 

Most Active
Recent Topics