benedryl?

wants2Bfitagain
on 11/15/12 9:39 pm
Can we take this my red spots are spreading and really ichy already seen a dr for them but now its worse

Referral-April 20th  Orientation- June 12th Windsor
NP- July 23, Nut Class Aug 7th SW Aug 9th DR Aug 14th
2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th
Surgery Nov 6th Dr. Hagen HRRH

Monica M.
on 11/15/12 9:51 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

yes, take benadryl. why do you have spots?

wants2Bfitagain
on 11/15/12 9:55 pm
They thinks its a reaction to the morphine or oxy or something else i had been taking but its spreading started on my back where they had some straps for surgery on me still not 100%sure why that was thebest the er dr thought lol

2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th

Monica M.
on 11/15/12 10:13 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

if the benadryl doesn't work, see a doc, for some atarax. that works really well. hopefully they go away, otherwise you may need some prednisone, which is never fun.

ShallowGirl
on 11/15/12 11:05 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

Benadryl  is good.  Go for it.  Look up the drugs you are taking on line and see if red spots are a side effect with any of them.

If it is getting worse, I think it is something you are still taking (so look up prevacid).

Could it be shingles?

You want to avoid prednisone if you can as it reduces your immune system and you need your immune system post surgery.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

wants2Bfitagain
on 11/16/12 12:09 am
I think its hives i will look it up and see if its the previcid i have lots of red zit like spots on my upper body i noticed when i went for shower could only take 1/4 of the
Recomm does to much alcohol in it yuck and drowsy

2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th

wants2Bfitagain
on 11/16/12 12:24 am
Its the hephrin shot doing it last night was my last shot phew

2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th

ShallowGirl
on 11/16/12 1:45 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

Oh good.  

And benadryl with alcohol?  You must be taking an ELIXAR liquid formula.  (all have alcohol in this format).  Go for KIDS stuff which usually does not have alcohol (check label) or now just take a pill.  You can take anything less than a chocolate M&M in size.  

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

(deactivated member)
on 11/16/12 7:02 am - Straford, Canada

bendryl 25 mg is a small tablet, you should be able to swallow it.  there is also a topical formulation if the spots are specifically one skin area and may reduce itchiness in that area (bed bugs, lol?).  

Most Active
Recent Topics