what are you doing/eating today? (sunday)

Leanne1
on 12/8/12 6:02 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Good morning everyone

I have been keeping SUPER busy lately! Wedding planning, working my butt off- doing a midnight shift until Jan 5th and I have been cleaning houses on the side.
My fiance are working on buying a house... WOOT! I'm quite excited :D

27Months post-op

I don't really have an order of eating as of late.

As of 12 midnight-
A little popcorn
1/2 cup stew that my neighbour made
Cookie
Protein shake
Croissant with cheese
Almonds
The other half of the stew
D- will be chicken with Alfredo sauce and veg or noodles

I will get all my liquids in and work on my vitamins ( been struggling with them for a while)

Have a fabulous day everyone!!!! :D
birdiegirl
on 12/8/12 8:09 pm

RNY  3.5 Years Post Op

Morning;

Good to hear you are doing well Leanne. 

Finished all my Christmas shopping yesterday - (sorry Tracey)- it was a madhouse in the mall......I made three trips out to my vehicle to stash what I had purchased....followed by cars every time even though I motioned that I was not leaving....at one point I just sat in it drinking a bottle of water - lady knocked on my window to ask me to leave....( I think she thought I was stalling even though I had indicated to her I was not leaving).....crazy!

Had another great day eating yesterday....until I remembered the "Sweet Georgia Browns" I bought for staff .....left them in the garage all wrapped .....yeah well one box is gone now...........DH and I polished that off....and I am not even a big chocolate fan....so the remaining 35 boxes will be dropped in my office today!.....I buy huge tins of Wine gums for the staff that don't like chocolate...( there are a few)....should have bought wine gums for all as I hate them ...lol

So....dusting myself off from that.....going to Panera for bagels this morning.....I avoided them while in Florida....and we used to have one every morning....so I am going to have one this morning even after last nights splurge.....rest of the day will be good

Eats for losing.....( and I didn't gain after the choc last evening!)

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee with milk

Premier protein shake

S/L- Panera Bread bagel with light Cream cheese

S - 1 ham/cheese/pickle roll up

D - 5 oz of turkey

1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

1/4 cup of gravy

2 TB of splenda cranberries

S - while watching Homeland!!

8 triscuits with FF cheese melted on top

FITDAY totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,331,  Fat 35 grams,  Carbs - 140 grams  ( 77 grams in the bagel alone!),  Protein - 115 grams

Percentages = Fat - 23%,  Carbs - 42%,  Protein - 35%

2 - 3 liters of water....plus more decaf coffee and tea....and vits

Have a great one  mail

Barb

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/12 8:29 pm, edited 12/8/12 8:29 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Now I am jealous.  Done your shopping and Sweet Georgia Browns.  I'm not much of a sweet eater let alone chocolate but those are to die for.  The caramels with Himalayan pink salt on them from Purdy's are to die for as well.  I on the other hand love wine gums and they never make their way into the  house as he hates them and you know who will eat them.

Not posting my menus these days as it's pretty boring.  I think I will have 3 bowls of veggie beef soup today and maybe some cucumber later as it's the only fresh veggie I have left.  I broke 2 toes last night so now I'm hobbling around today doing laundry and baking German cookies later for the freezer.

birdiegirl
on 12/8/12 8:42 pm

..."broke two toes.........ouch!!!

...So do I want to know what you were doing when you broke them?......your DH is away....so I know it will be a PG reason......I know its almost easy to break them......one fast walk into something really hard and bam....you break one.....

I guess no high heels over the holidays?

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/12 8:52 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

It was definitely just G.  I was in my Lazy Boy talking to him on Skype and he wanted me to go look for something on his computer so I put the foot rest down and went to get up with my laptop in my hand as I was talking to him and didn'****ch what I was doing and walked smack into the leg of the coffee table with much gusto too.The middle toe and the one next to it by the baby toe did the splits around the leg and the noise was so gross.  I was cursing so that part would have been R I guess.  He was laughing thinking I was just goofing around then he saw the look on my face and knew it wasn't a joke.  The pain is shooting right up my foot so hope I didn't break one of those small bones in the foot too.  RICE for the next few days and if it gets too bad I'll have to go to ER just in case it's more than the toes.  It's a lovely shade of purple and swollen. No high heels for the holidays for sure.  It hurts to put my slipper on.  Was awake a good part of the night as the bed sheet on it made it really sore.

birdiegirl
on 12/8/12 8:57 pm

...so in reality....it was your DH's fault......

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/12 9:04 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Exactly!!! We think too much alike Barb.

Onward and
Downward

on 12/9/12 12:08 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

OW OW OW OW!

That is awful!  Good luck with baking tomorrow - I don't know that I'd want to be doing anything with a foot like that!

Hope it heals up quickly.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

kellybelly333
on 12/8/12 8:46 pm - Toronto, Canada

And HOW did you break the toes?

I broke my big toe out of sheer stupidity. I was on yard duty for the primary's and a ball came rolling toward me. I was wearing ballet flats, and I thought it was a bouncy ball. It wasn't, turned out to be one of those bigger heavy balls, and I hoofed it, pretty much with my big toe. It rolled about two feet (would have done the length of the field if it was the bouncy ball I thought it was). Kid thought it was funny though. I'm not even sure what they use those balls for. Not a medicine ball by any means, but it was heavy!!

I taped that sucker and it hurt for a long time. I know your pain!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

(deactivated member)
on 12/8/12 9:05 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Kelly is it true that it takes about 8 weeks for the pain to be gone?  I can't imagine how I am going to even put shoes on at this point.

Most Active
Recent Topics