pelvic\back-debilitating pain

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/12 11:17 am - Guelph, Canada

I second a chiropractor. 

tango123
on 12/16/12 11:18 am
I forgot to mention I did go to my chiropractor, he says that it's defiantly not a sciatica or herniated disc. I still have full power in my legs and holus treatment doesn't relieve my pain at all. He could have taken me for a ride but he manipulated my pelvic area and thinks it could be a cyst pushing on my spine.
Irs been 17dYs if pain and im done! There is a requisition for an MRI....who knows how long that will take?
mermaidz
on 12/16/12 11:42 pm - Brampton, Canada
On December 16, 2012 at 7:18 PM Pacific Time, tango123 wrote:
I forgot to mention I did go to my chiropractor, he says that it's defiantly not a sciatica or herniated disc. I still have full power in my legs and holus treatment doesn't relieve my pain at all. He could have taken me for a ride but he manipulated my pelvic area and thinks it could be a cyst pushing on my spine.
Irs been 17dYs if pain and im done! There is a requisition for an MRI....who knows how long that will take?

Call the Diagnostic Imaging Dept and tell them you will take ANY cancellations.. I've yet to wait more than two weeks for any thing because of that.

And I'm still not sure it's not your sciatic nerve..... What cyst?

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

tango123
on 12/16/12 11:22 am
ybfat...holy cow lady. I hope all is good after all that?
zephie
on 12/16/12 12:15 pm - Moose Factory, Canada

I hear ya...mine ended up being herniated discs...get a doc to order you an MRI..that's what showed what was wrong with me!!...they need to KNOW... not just guess & throw meds at you!!..hope you get some definite answers and some help!!!

Orientation - Feb. 19 & 20/13 - NP,Nut, Psych, - Mar. 14/13 - Sleep Study - Mar. 24/13 - OTN with Dr. Sullivan - June 28/13  On my way!!! Preop Sept 25/13  -  SURGERY OCTOBER 22/13!!!!!!!!

It's not how you start this life...it's how well you finish it...& I plan to finish it with gusto!!!!

DebsDream
on 12/16/12 12:22 pm

I thought we couldn't have MRIs once you've had the WLS???? A combination of chiropractor and acupuncture worked for my bad back.

Orientation GGH: Mar '11 --- Surgeon: Oct 23, '12 --- Pre-Op: Nov 13, '12 --- SURGERY GGH,Dr. Reed:Nov 22, '12                 

Karen M.
on 12/16/12 9:58 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Yes, you can have an MRI after WLS.  I've had 3 since.  I'm not sure why you would think that.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

P_Floyd
on 12/16/12 9:28 pm - Canada

You have my sympathy, nerve pain is a bugger! Not only difficult to diagnose but to treat as well. I hope they find the cause of it and you get some relief. 

Long you live and high you fly 
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry 
And all you touch and all you see 
Is all your life will ever be.

DSOTM

Karen M.
on 12/16/12 9:59 pm - Mississauga, Canada

So sorry to hear that things have gone from bad to worse for you!  Wish I had some advice.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

zillah
on 12/16/12 11:20 pm

I also had this problem and the pain is severe.  I tried my Dr. and the care from the hospital, and physiotherapy.  It was all useless.  What is working for me is massage therapy and the chiropractor.  I hope you will try this. It has worked wonders for me.

Most Active
Recent Topics