Dumb it down for me.. RE: FITBIT

mamax5
on 1/8/13 6:09 am

ok..

what is the fitbit and why would i want one??

ready: GO

Karidian
on 1/8/13 6:29 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 01/16/13

When you pick it up, the display says stuff like WOOT!  and HEY! HEY! and HUG ME!   That's pretty much all I wanted it for.  

But seriously, it's a great pedometer that tracks your steps, when you're taking stairs (seperately), how far you've walked, calories earned, etc.    It's pretty accurate and great way to track your activity. You get a wristband that tracks your sleep, but I haven't had enough time with it to see how that info is processed.   It comes with a bluetooth dongle that you plug into your pc/mac and when your fitbit is near it, it syncs to your fitbit profile online.   You can also friend other people who have the device, and you can track each other's steps and it even ranks them.  So you can feel guilty or victorious.

I just got mine yesterday and I love it.  kiss    

Surgery date:  January 16 2013 -  Beware, I LIVED.

"Not all those who wander are lost..."

Amanda F.
on 1/8/13 8:40 am - Toronto, Canada
VSG on 01/10/13

LMAO... I want to program mine to say "Heyyyyyyyyy sexay laday!"

Referral to Bariatric Program at TWH: 08/09/11     Orientation at TWH: 08/17/11                 Nurse Practitioner: 10/12/11
Social Worker: 12/02/11                                         Nutrition Class: 12/21/11                         Nutrition Assessment: 01/26/12
Psycho-Social Assessment: 05/31/12                      Meet Dr. Penner (TWH) 11/30/12            Pre-Admission: 12/10/12

Surgery Date: January 10, 2013
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

For more information on the Midtown Toronto Walking Club, please click here.

Most Active
Recent Topics