Im dumping from chili, what the heck?

truckingbride
on 1/9/13 10:43 am - Harriston , Canada

Had homemade chili for supper, and for some reason , I am dumping , nauseated ++ and diarrhea ++ what the heck would be in chili that I would be dumping from,, there is tons of fibre and veggie servings and I am spending the night on the toilet.

wants2Bfitagain
on 1/9/13 10:57 am
What is your sauce base check that out or have you had hamburger meat before could be the meat

Referral-April 20th  Orientation- June 12th Windsor
NP- July 23, Nut Class Aug 7th SW Aug 9th DR Aug 14th
2nd NUT & SW Sept 27th
Surgery Nov 6th Dr. Hagen HRRH

Sirene
on 1/9/13 11:19 am - Ottawa, Canada

There is tons of sugar in some tomato sauces. Probably want to check that first.

I dumped from Vector cereal the other night and have had it tons of times with no adverse effects before. I think sometimes its a combo of other things I have had during the day too....maybe something you ate earlier?

Good luck. Dumping sucks!!

Jennifer  

Catw
on 1/9/13 11:20 am - Arnprior, Canada
Without seeing the recipe it's hard to know what in the chili would cause it. It could also be the amount, how much you ate or how well it was chewed.
If this is your first try at it, your tummy might be saying its too soon.
Cathy
Marny B.
on 1/9/13 12:27 pm - Canada

....or maybe you have the beginnings of the stomach flu. Everybody I know has or has had it in the past few weeks. Kids are dropping like flies in my class. My whole family had it last week.  

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

ShallowGirl
on 1/9/13 2:48 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

Sometimes fiber just shoots through you.  All the above are also possibles.  I had coffee & Kashi Lean Crunch once and had a dumping problem, but before and since no dumping at all.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

truckingbride
on 1/10/13 12:30 am - Harriston , Canada

The fibre shot right threw for for sure, the base was just tomatoe juice. wheww well that was fun.

Tammy J.
on 1/11/13 11:08 am - Canada
RNY on 02/21/13

was the burger lean or extra lean cuz the fat in the burger and also how fast u ate maybe i get y surgery feb 21 2013 so no expert but just research research just a thought thx

Most Active
Recent Topics