Clothing available. KW, Cambridge and Guelph area. free!

Dar_Mab
on 4/9/13 12:58 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Okay in an effort to determine what fits now, later and what won't ever fit out of my closet this morning.  I now have several bags of clothing available to give away.   I work in a professional office there are skirts, dresses,  blouses, jeans, jackets and a few sweaters.  All in great condition.  Not quite done but suspect there will be some bathing suits too.  just taking a protein break.

Sizes range from 26 to 30.   

Send me a message if you are interested in picking through.  If no takers then I will be taking to Value Village but would prefer to give to someone on the forum that could use them as you go through this size phase  post op or if you are pre op and just want some new clothes

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

Daniel W.
on 4/9/13 3:15 am

Hi

Congrats on your big loss so far! I am a ways off of surgery and will be going back to work in a few months. Would you mind if we got together and I look at the clothes in my size, or would you prefer if I just took everything and if any of it not right drop it off at Value Village? Also I would love to get together to ask about your process etc. I live in Carlisle which is 10 minutes from the 401. I have gone to my orientation at St. Joes and go for my nutrition appointment at the end of April. 905-659-0385. Thanks Patti

m1randa55
on 4/9/13 9:56 am - Brantford, Canada

Hi there from Brantford ON. I don't need the clothes, but just wanted to say congrats on your progress and mention that I think its a really nice gesture to pass on your clothes :) Take care.

Most Active
Recent Topics