An answer to: My *INSERT BODY PART* is sweaty and funky... What can I use?

Cuter_w_Curves
on 4/16/13 10:47 pm - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

I see the posts, I offer up the old school way of dealing with it (clean, dry, cotton flannel strips between skin folds, deodorant crystals, anti-chafing sticks, deodorant, etc.) but I had to share this when a friend just sent it to me. Especially since it is the time of year when we are all getting more active, etc.

http://www.freshballs.com

"For People who suffer from Sweaty Balls, Sweaty Breasts, and Sweaty Feet, FreshBody® offers the natural solution.

Excessive perspiration (excessive sweat) may cause itchy balls (jock itch), under boob sweat, cleavage sweat and sweaty stinky feet. For the first time there are products formulated specifically to relieve the wetness and the uncomfortable feeling of Balls, Breasts, and Feet sweat it also prevents chafing in those areas. Fresh Balls®, Fresh Breasts® and Fresh Feet® are natural products, Aluminum Free, Paraben Free, and Talc Free, and contain Oatmeal as an anti-irritant and Tea Tree Oil – so they are anti-bacterial which eliminates the odor caused by sweat.

Fresh Balls®, Fresh Breasts® and Fresh Feet® are now available in select retail stores and on this website. Our products are perfect for the home or the person on the go. Your package will be delivered discreetly. We ship worldwide."

They also have a product for baby bottoms.

And from their FAQ:

5.) Q: What are the ingredients?

All of the active ingredients are Natural, and we only use the best pharmaceutical grade products made in the United States.
INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua), Ethyl Macadamiate, Tapioca Starch, Carbomer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polysorbate-60 (Plant Derived), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (Natural Preservative), Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Squalane, ,vena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin (Plant Derived Preservative), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil

6.) Q: Can I use it somewhere else on my body?

Yes you can use the product anywhere on your body. It is for external use only.

Not sure if I can use it (they hit it perfectly on the tapioca starch to lose me at Aloe Vera) but I may get some to try it regardless. Sports bras and all that jazz.

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Monica M.
on 4/16/13 10:58 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

i use monkey butt powder, myself, but.. hmmm.. imma look for this stuff

why do they lose you at aloe vera juice? are you allergic or something? its a very healing thing, my dad used to break off a piece of a leaf when he burned himself, it was soothing and healing.

Cuter_w_Curves
on 4/16/13 11:15 pm - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

My parents found out when using an Aloe leaf that we're not friendly. Burn felt better but dang if swelling up wasn't crappy. I've tried a few times as an adult but that was 10+ years ago. I've just always limited/avoided it.

Monica M.
on 4/17/13 12:01 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

hmm.. weird.

Cuter_w_Curves
on 4/17/13 2:19 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

Yeah... I've come to accept my "weirdness".

Realistically I have no expectations of "normal".

Monica M.
on 4/16/13 11:03 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

LOVE this guys testimonial!!!!!!!

As a US Marine, I deployed to Afghanistan last year during the summer months. While on mission convoys, riding in an up-armored truck for hours on end, wearing over 100 lbs of gear in 128 degree heat, my balls would sweat and slide all over my leg like they were being sauteed in olive oil. I tried various powders only to have my balls looking like two powdered donut holes by the end of the day. I saw your product in a fitness magazine and decided to give it a try.

The first tube arrived damaged and it’s contents emptied out into the packaging. I sent an email offering to pay for better packaging but you all went above and beyond, sending me not one, but FIVE replacement tubes FREE of charge! I kept two and passed the other three out to other Marines.

On the very next convoy, I decided to try out Fresh Balls. ******g INCREDIBLE!!! Even riding for 6 hours to our mission, despite sweating like a hooker in church, your product held up solidly as I probably could have struck a match on my balls they were so dry!

You staff and your product are AMAZING and you have a customer for LIFE!!!!

Catw
on 4/16/13 11:19 pm - Arnprior, Canada

Wether it works or not, this testimonial was worth the read.  Thanks for posting it Monica!  I needed a smile this morning.

Cathy

stephanie2011
on 4/16/13 11:45 pm - toronto, Canada

This product is a must try based on that testimonial alone!!!  LMAO...  thanks for the laugh this morning. 

Referral: Aug 3, 2010       Info Session: Dec 12, 2011   
Nurse Appt: Jan 30, 2012    Diet/Nut Appt: Feb 8, 2012
Surgery Class: Jan 24, 2012
Meet Surgeon: Feb 8,2012    Start Optifast: April 24, 2012
Surgery Date: May 8, 2012

Megan M.
on 4/17/13 7:50 am - Canada

So funny!  LOL

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Onward and
Downward

on 4/17/13 7:51 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Ha!  Made my day - just read it out loud to my husband.

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active
Recent Topics