Final Reminder: South Mississauga/Oakville "Cawfee" Meeting Tomorrow, May...

Marny B.
on 5/29/13 12:54 pm - Canada
There will be a Mississauga Cawfee night on Thursday May 30th at the Tim Horton's located at 1785 Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga (Clarkson), from 7:00pm, until.....the coffee dries up???

Please come and join us for a night of friendly chatter. We are a welcoming group of people- all different ages and stages of WLS. No matter what stage you are at- long term post-op, pre-op, or even just considering WLS, you are most welcome to join us.

If you'd like any more info. please feel free to PM me, or respond to this post. Hope to see you there!!

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

Michele T.
on 5/29/13 1:08 pm - Canada
That sounds great I have a friends birthday party tomorrow night but would have attended. Do you host these frequently? I would to attend one.

Referral from GP October 2012  Starting Opti July 15th  Surgery with Dr. Jackson @ TWH on August 8th, 2013

Marny B.
on 5/29/13 1:18 pm - Canada

Too bad that you can't make tomorrow night. Maybe next time. I will be posting a meeting every month.  June's meeting will likely be the last week of June on a Thursday.  I'd like to try and squeeze it in before too many people are busy with summer vacations and activities. So....look for it around that time and please do come.  We'd love to meet you!

Vi-Vi
on 5/29/13 9:26 pm
VSG on 12/13/12

Hey I'd love to but I'm more than 8 hours away!  😔But I have my 6 month appointment on Tuesday 25 June & I'll be in the Toronto area!   I'd love to meet all of you!!  

HW: 352.6.  Opti wt: 331,   Surgery wt: 308. CW: 190.4

Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at the moment!!   --Eggface

Marny B.
on 5/29/13 11:38 pm - Canada

That's fantastic.  PM be about a week before you come and we'll arrange to have it when you're here, if you have the time.  Lots of things going on with the family (recitals, banquets, etc...) in the next month and I don't want to forget. :)

Vi-Vi
on 5/30/13 10:18 am
VSG on 12/13/12

Thx Marny if we stay there for the night I'll let you know for sure!  

HW: 352.6.  Opti wt: 331,   Surgery wt: 308. CW: 190.4

Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at the moment!!   --Eggface

Most Active
Recent Topics