OT: What do you think?? Is blonde my new colour?? (pic)

Paddycke51
on 6/1/13 12:42 pm - Mississauga, Canada
I love it. It really suits you.
Paddtcke51    
PaulaToronto
on 6/2/13 7:32 am - Toronto, Canada

I like you as a blond .  Your haircut and colour look great now but if you want a change go for it. I would advise against double processing the hair i.e. don't go for highlights and lowlights until you have lived with a single colour process for a while and see what it does to your hair. I have stopped the highlights as it was very damaging and drying to my hair even with  a good colourist. I don't even need to bleach to highlight as I am a natural blonde (grey mostly now) and 20% developer on top of 20% just fried the hair.  

I too have really noticed a difference in texture in my hair and the volume in front especially never came back to original thickness so I keep mine short.   

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

dawnthur
on 6/2/13 8:18 am - Thamesford, Canada
Marny, so good to see you after all this time. I don't know if you remember me but I had my surgery just a short time after you! I am two years out and still doing well. I went completely blonde about a year ago and love it! It is expensive because I get root touch ups every 5 weeks. I make sure that I condition it every day and do a deep conditioning twice a month. You look really great as a blonde and I say go for it!!

Went to doctor to inquire about bariatric surgery-May 2009
Doctor applied for WLS at Hamilton
Accepted for WLS--August 2009
1st appointment in Windsor--May 20, 2010
June 29th meeting with nurse and nutritionist in Windsor
 July 8th meeting with Dr. Trekki  in Windsor
August 3rd Meeting with Social Worker in Windsor
August 4th abdominal ultra sound in Ingersoll
September 17 Appointment with Dietician in Windsor
September 17 Appointment with Social Worker in Windsor
October 7th Appointment with Dr. Trekki
Dec. 2, 2010  Surgical Seminar 
Jan. 10, 2011 Appointment with Dr. Jules Founte-Nelong
Jan. 19th Anesthetic Appointment
February 15, 2011  Surgery
Bev is my angel!!!She is doing an amazing job!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics