Egg salad and more!!

moniquesgettingft
on 7/8/13 1:34 am - Scarborough Ontario, Canada
Just ate some egg salad and the noises coming from my tummy is ridiculous .. Lol
Happened with watermelon last night too... Glad I was home cause someone could have easily heard it.

Why?
Diminishing Dawn
on 7/8/13 1:44 am - Windsor, Canada

Welcome to your new normal!!!

Seriously, even 7 years later my pouch can be noisy at times.   Early out though my hubby was in hysterics listening to my rumbles at the dinner table.  It was like my pouch was trying to talk.  It was some of the craziest noises I've ever heard.  This is pretty normal for most of us.

Sometimes people confuse noises with rumbles of hunger.  This is not the case.  Just because your pouch is talking it doesn't mean it's hungry. lol

I haven't seen much explanation of why it occurs but I do know that Incomplete digestion of food leads to gas in the intestines so it only stands to reason that this may be a prime factor in our issues.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

starfish52
on 7/8/13 1:52 am, edited 7/8/13 1:53 am - Canada

ohhh I love watermelon....Did not think I would be able to have it after surgery...sugar is high..this is good news..

moniquesgettingft
on 7/8/13 2:20 am - Scarborough Ontario, Canada
Interesting!!!
Lol

Oh I made the bes****ermelon salad with fresh basil, feta, and lemon juice

Nom nom
Pawsitive_One
on 7/8/13 7:57 am
RNY on 07/02/13

OOOOOH!  Sounds delish!   What's the recipe?

RnY: July 2nd, 2013

moniquesgettingft
on 7/8/13 8:04 am - Scarborough Ontario, Canada
It is!!

Chopped watermelon (cubed)
Basil (fresh) chopped
Feta (broken up)
Squeeze lemon to taste
Diced cucumber
Freshly ground pepper ( optional )
( you can chop small yellow/ orange pepper) for added colour and aids to the sweetness
Drizzle olive oil (optional)

Enjoy! I so love this

Most Active
Recent Topics