Plastic Surgery Doctors

Lorraine M.
on 9/16/13 5:07 am - Canada

Hi Paula,

Dr martin does his surgeries at Humber Church st location hospital which is around Jane north of Lawrence. His office location is on Keele between Eglinton and Lawrence next to the old North Western Hospital. This works well for me as I am a west ender. I really didnt want to be going back and forth to scarborough for all my followup appts and taking out drains, etc. His phone # is 416 244 5506. Address is 2221 Keele st, suite 108. You will need a referral. I just asked my clinic to use the same one they sent to dr nando and send it to him. There was no problem doing this. He examined me and sent in for ohip approval on the panni which I got about 5 weeks later. 

Send me a pm if you want to chat more about this as I almost lost this thread and my phone doesnt work properly on the forum (i can read a message but cant reply without going back on my computer and finding the original post) 

PaulaToronto
on 9/17/13 7:00 am - Toronto, Canada

Thanks Lorraine. I need to get going on my referrals.  I keep delaying hoping to lose my regain but I just can't get it off and keep it off. I just figure being at my lowest will make the plastics the best but in the mean time I hate my body and need to get on with it.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

Donna E.
on 9/15/13 1:58 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 08/16/12

Thanks for your personal experience.

If I was to get a panni removal only I would not have to pay GST.  This is due to the fact that even through ohip will not cover it it is still medically necessary due to my rashes.

I have to talk to both of them about full tummy tuck cost and GST.

Donna E.
on 9/15/13 1:59 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 08/16/12

Thanks for your personal experience.

If I was to get a panni removal only I would not have to pay GST.  This is due to the fact that even through ohip will not cover it it is still medically necessary due to my rashes.

I have to talk to both of them about full tummy tuck cost and GST.

Most Active
Recent Topics