SAVE THE DATES: Toronto East Enders Coffee Nights - November 2013

Onward and
Downward

on 11/5/13 9:13 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Everyone is welcome to join us - pre-op, post-op, bring spouses or support people if you like. :)

We hold coffee night on the second Tuesday and fourth Monday of the month because some can't make it on Mondays and others can't make it on Tuesdays, and we like to do it in opposite weeks to the TWH support group.

Here are the dates for November:

Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 7:30 p.m., at The Friendly Greek on the Danforth

Monday, November 25, 2013, 7:30 p.m. at The Friendly Greek on the Danforth

Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/k8sWZ

Address: 551 Danforth Avenue (nearest intersection: Danforth and Carlaw)

If you're new, then when you arrive, let them know you're with Michelle and they'll direct you to where we are.  They have some WLS-friendly stuff on the menu if you want to grab a bite while there - a favourite seems to be an appetizer of a stick of chicken souvlaki with tzatziki sauce on the side. :)

Hope to see you there!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Onward and
Downward

on 11/5/13 9:14 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

P.S. Hi everyone - sorry to be so incommunicado lately.  Lots going on, and I wasn't able to make either night in October due to a death in the family.  But I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to make it to both of these nights in November, so see you there!

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

RidingFan
on 11/5/13 11:32 pm - Ajax, Canada
RNY on 04/29/13
Thanks for posting! Will be away a couple of weeks mid November but hope to make it to the last Mon meeting to catch up with everyone.

Referred HRRH Apr.  2012, Info. Session: Sept 12/12, Surgeon Consult: Dr L Smith Sept 19/12,  RD/SW/RN/ Nov 19/12.  Surgery Date:  April 29, 2013

Most Active
Recent Topics