8 months post op update - more surgery!

RidingFan
on 11/8/13 11:26 pm - Ajax, Canada
RNY on 04/29/13
Sending my very best wishes Darlene....this too shall pass!

Referred HRRH Apr.  2012, Info. Session: Sept 12/12, Surgeon Consult: Dr L Smith Sept 19/12,  RD/SW/RN/ Nov 19/12.  Surgery Date:  April 29, 2013

zillah
on 11/9/13 12:34 am

Wow, it seems as if your having a run of bad luck and I feel for you.  You must be so stressed but on the bright side you have cut yourself off from a husband and so called best friend who do not deserve you and you will have your health issues resolved.  I am not minimizing what you are going through but you will be so much happier and healthier in the end.  Good luck on your surgeries and I hope the issues with your soon to be ex all go smoothly.  You have so much going for you, your doing all the right things, looking after your health and your mental well being and I have to say that you are beautiful inside and out.  Your after pictures show a very attractive woman who is confident and strong.  Good luck you can do this.

smallisland
on 11/9/13 5:58 am - Canada
VSG on 10/30/13

So sorry to hear about all the troubles Dar.  Things are bound to get better.  Please take care and nurture yourself.  You are in my thoughts and best of luck with your upcoming surgery and medical tests. Hugs, Sue

Referral Feb 2012, Orientation at Guelph Nov. 29/12, RN, SW and NUT Feb. 13/12, 2nd RN, SW and NUT April 26/13, Dr. Agarwal May 7/13, SW May 22/13. HW 334lbs, CW 269 lbs. Post-op nutrition course August 1/13, Dr. Jules Foute Nelong Sept 9/13, PATTS Oct 9/13, Opti Oct 16/13, Surgery Oct 30/13.

G_mama_d
on 11/9/13 8:11 am - North Bay, Canada
Best of luck to you, you deserve a break.

RNY - Dec 18/2013

HW- 333 lbs. Approved for Surgery- 285.4 SW- 272.  GW-160-180

moemurray
on 11/10/13 3:13 am - Canada

I actually had an internal hernia as well at over 2 years post op! I was suffering with excruciating pain for a week, in & out of emerg in Kitchener, and multiple visits to my family Dr. Finally I went to emerg at Guelph on a Friday evening and had emergency surgery at 4am on Saturday morning. It was done laparoscopic by Dr. Reed. I woke up from the surgery and had no pain. Recovery was short and I haven't had any further problems(4 years out). Hope yours goes as well as mine did!  

Steps78
on 11/10/13 12:35 pm

All my prayers for a quick recovery and a swift turn of luck!

As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health - people, food, situations, things, and anything that drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism. Now I know its "love of oneself". Charlie Chaplin

Most Active
Recent Topics