8 months post op update - more surgery!

Patm
on 11/8/13 11:05 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Darlene I can not believe your luck. I hope this is the end of it. You are amazing to be still on plan. I have gone off for far less reasons.

I hope all goes well next week

Nerak
on 11/8/13 11:08 am - Canada

I am so sorry to read of all these very difficult and challenging things happening. Bless you. 

Nerak

Surgery date is Oct. 17th, 2013 in Ottawa. I was referred to the clinic in September 2012. The person performing my surgery is Dr Amy Neville. 

undertall
on 11/8/13 12:05 pm - Stratford, ON, Canada
RNY on 08/22/13

Congrats on the weight loss, and Best wishes for a speedy recovery! Definitely buy the lotto ticket!!

I'm not overweight, I'm "UnderTall"

Delicious_Delilah
on 11/8/13 12:36 pm - Ottawa, Canada

Wow. You really are going through it!  You're a strong lady, so I have no doubt you'll conquer these issues, and maybe even win the lottery!  Thinking of you!  

highlandbear
on 11/8/13 1:34 pm - Canada

Hope you start to feel better real soon. Let us know how the operation goes.

birdiegirl
on 11/8/13 6:11 pm

That is a lot to handle......I sure hope things turn your way soon

Nanato2
on 11/8/13 8:09 pm - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

Sorry to hear this Darlene.

They say things run in three's so this should be it for you and your luck will change for the better.

You are a very strong person and an inspiration to us.

Lynn

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

merly6800
on 11/8/13 9:35 pm - Canada

Hi, you've certainly had a hard time lately.  I'll pray everything goes well for you in the near future.

Buy a few lottery tickets!  LOL

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/13 9:48 pm - Straford, Canada

Wow Darlene!  My toddler and I have a cold which is making us both fairly touchy but your experiences as of late make me feel quite ashamed of my self pity!  From years of watching guys cheat on what seem to me to be perfect family situations the only comment I can make is you're better off in the long run without him!  

I send positive vibes for a grand resolution of your surgical needs both the hernia and the cardiac ones!  As a contrairian in many things I agree, you should be buying lottery tickets!  Good luck with your numbers!  kiss

Ingrid K.
on 11/8/13 10:24 pm - Canada
That is certainly a lot for one person to handle!!! My heart goes out to you and there is no doubt that you are a strong woman!!! Hoping things get better for you soon
Most Active
Recent Topics