OBESITY+ at McMaster University

chipmunk_roasting
on 11/16/13 12:02 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

This link has been shared in the past, but I don't recall seeing it recently.  I apologize for the line spacing, as I've cut and pasted directly from the web page, which is here:

http://plus.mcmaster.ca/Obesity/Default.aspx?Page=1

There's some excellent information on board, and all part of (my) decision-making.

A short summary: (open quote)

Welcome to OBESITY+

View video introduction

The Online Best Evidence Service In Tackling obesitY+(OBESITY+) is sponsored by the Canadian Obesity Network/Réseau canadien en obésité and provided by McMaster University’s Health Information Research Unit.

OBESITY+ provides access to the current best evidence about the causes, course, diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and economics of obesity and its related metabolic and mechanical complications.

The best evidence relevant for clinical practice in the fields of medicine, nursing, dietetics, and rehabilitation is identified from over 130 premier clinical journals with a focus on or strength in obesity. All citations are pre-rated for quality by research staff, then rated for clinical relevance and interest by at least 3 members of a worldwide panel of practising health professionals with an interest in obesity.

Here’s what we offer:

mmm

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

Most Active
Recent Topics