Where do I find it

gonna_B_thinner
on 12/9/13 10:04 am

Is anyone else having a hard time getting to their profile here on Ontario Forum?  I don't go there often I don't usually post a lot of stuff but since the forum has changed I have been able to find it once I am not a fan of this new set up it's much harder to use.  Now I do notice that there is part of some kind of yellow sign at the top of this page that is hidden is the spot to click our membership name up there some where?  I do have several tool bars at the top of the page so maybe it's hidden or something but I just can't figure it out.  I guess I'm not real computer  smart.  Thanks for the help. 

Katiebear291
on 12/9/13 10:06 am - Canada
RNY on 12/10/13

click up in the top right of the page where your username is and the 2nd thing in the drop down is view profile

RNY  - December 10 2013 Dr Lindsay Toronto's Saint Joseph Hospital Toronto

gonna_B_thinner
on 12/9/13 10:16 am

I don't see my user name in the top right corner.  All I see is a thick blue line with obesity help in the left corner and a little box with 3 lines in the right corner.  Under that is a tiny bit of a hidden yellow sign in the middle then down a bit on the left is the Ontario Forum and on the right  is topics,  recent posts, and members.  I don't see my name unless I click the little box with the 3 lines.  When I click my name it don't do anything. 

Katiebear291
on 12/9/13 11:05 am - Canada
RNY on 12/10/13

Sounds like you are using the mobile site. Hmm maybe someone from oh will post ...

RNY  - December 10 2013 Dr Lindsay Toronto's Saint Joseph Hospital Toronto

gonna_B_thinner
on 12/9/13 10:58 pm

I tried it on my ipod and I could get to my profile from there the way you said but when I'm on my laptop I can't see it.  I use my laptop more for stuff like this because you can usually see the full screen.  Hmm I wish that blue bar wasn't at the top then I could see it.  Oh well.  I mainly just come on here to read the questions anyway. 

Most Active
Recent Topics