Help, surgen in Windsor, ON (or near) to do OHIP insured Panni

pitbizzle
on 4/28/14 2:36 am - Canada

I am looking to do an application to OHIP to cover a panni and I am having no luck finding a surgen that deals with OHIP.... If i can help it i don't want to go to Toroto as its 4hr drive and I have 4 young kids. 

Diminishing Dawn
on 4/28/14 7:31 am - Windsor, Canada

I don't know of any in the Windsor area.   Sorry.  Most of us either self pay or go and see Dr. Matic in London, Ontario.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

pitbizzle
on 4/28/14 7:43 am - Canada

Thanks ... London is only a bit less then 2hr drive so that is easier then Toronto! ... Does he do OHIP work?  I am want to try to get the Panni covered and pay for the upper muscle repair/tuck. 

Diminishing Dawn
on 4/28/14 10:30 am - Windsor, Canada

I'm in Windsor too. 

Got approval by ohip around Xmas.  Surgery will be in the fall. Yes he takes ohip.  I will be paying $4000 out of pocket for what you posted above. 

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

Mary A.
on 5/7/14 5:53 am
On April 28, 2014 at 5:30 PM Pacific Time, Diminishing Dawn wrote:

I'm in Windsor too. 

Got approval by ohip around Xmas.  Surgery will be in the fall. Yes he takes ohip.  I will be paying $4000 out of pocket for what you posted above. 

Yeah Dawn we may be PS buddies....LOL...I am looking at the latter part of August with out of pocket around the same cost

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Most Active
Recent Topics