Post op update
on 7/29/14 11:22 am
Well had my post op appointments in Guelph today. Seen the RN, Rd, and Dr. Reed. I'm down 40 pounds since the start of optifast. The Dr. Said I'm right on track even slightly ahead of where I should.be at this point. I'm very happy about that. I've been cleared to swim, and exercise harder. So far everything has gone well since surgery, although I have to say I'm very glad I'm at the stage where I can have more variety of food to eat, started phase 3 on Friday, so nice to eat chicken again. Best part of today was in I got to check out the new Costco in Guelph I guess it opened last week sometime, one of the ladies who works there said it's the largest in Canada. Oh and FYI they have vanilla premier. Protein shakes for those who use them.
That's great news. You are doing awesome.
- Referral: Feb 2013/ Guelph
- RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)
- 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)
- Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
- Total Gastrectomy: Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
on 7/30/14 2:38 am