Toronto East Enders - Wed. Dec. 10, 2014 - Coffee Night

Onward and
Downward

on 12/9/14 8:14 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hi everyone! Since the 4th Wednesday of December is Christmas Eve, I'm only posting one coffee night for December, and it's tomorrow night (December 10th).

Everyone is welcome, whether you've already had surgery, are waiting to get surgery, or still making up your mind.  Feel free to bring family, friends, and other support people. 

Wednesday, December 10, 2014, 7:30 p.m., at The Friendly Greek on the Danforth

Google Map: http://goo.gl/maps/k8sWZ

Address: 551 Danforth Avenue (nearest intersection: Danforth and Carlaw)

If you're new, ask them for the group that meets there, and they'll direct you to where we are.  They have some WLS-friendly stuff on the menu if you want to grab a bite while there - a favourite seems to be an appetizer of a stick of chicken souvlaki with tzatziki sauce on the side. :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Mary A.
on 12/11/14 12:26 am

I still keep watching these posts in case my travel plans from Thunder Bay line up with one of your meetings.

If you ladies and any gents that attend these have words of wisdom or would like to share new ideas etc with the rest of us I am sure we would ALL appreciate it

Merry Christmas to the Friendly Greek gang

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Onward and
Downward

on 12/12/14 9:33 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hope to meet you one of these days, Mary! You have a great Christmas too. :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Most Active
Recent Topics